Modern house fence: Through this article, you will learn about all types of fences you can use in your new house; we will discuss the fencing materials and the advantages and disadvantages of each type of fencing. And you will know everything special and unique about this topic.
- Modern house fence
- Types of Modern house fence according to the purpose of their presence
- Why do we make a modern house fence?
Modern house fence
In large and independent houses, a fence must always be placed around it, not necessarily to protect it but also to beautifully define the space of the property by designing a barrier that surrounds the house and its garden to be part of its external form that expresses the general line of external and internal decoration.
Materials used in the manufacture of the fence
There are a lot of materials that you can make a modern house fence design, and there is a wide variety of materials, which makes it difficult for you to choose. Still, we will show each material’s advantages and disadvantages to make it easier for you to choose.
- Wood: Wood is widely used in manufacturing, especially in rural homes or gardens and farms on the outskirts of cities. But this was old; now, wood fences are used in cities because they have become modern wood fences with sophisticated forms and unique appearance.
- Stone: there are a lot of stone fence ideas like tiles and various stones that pave beautifully and innovatively.
- Concrete: where it is easy to design various shapes as a malleable material, and if the purpose of the fence is protection, then it is an ideal option in this case.
- Iron: Sometimes, it is used to carry various designs for other materials or to be the main component, as it is also considered a soft material from which we can make distinctive shapes and decorations, and we will see illustrative pictures of each type of them.
- Plants: It is also one of the primary materials in the gardens, as its presence is not only for decoration, but is used to be a green fence with one of the mentioned materials to give the state of insulation to be accessed sometimes.
Types of Modern house fence according to the purpose of their presence
- Fake isolation: Sometimes, the desire for its presence is to give a feeling of isolation that is not really so that it remains allowed to see through it, especially in the case of nearby landscapes and gardens, or with the aim of opening up to the surrounding community, especially in rural areas. In this case, it is used with one of the following specifications:
- Low in height.
- Shapes are spaced apart to allow viewing through.
- Natural insulation: When the fence is intended to reach privacy and protect the garden of the house in general, and stay away from the surrounding atmosphere as much as possible, then we adopt the following specifications:
- It’s too high to be overtaken.
- The modern house fence shall be made of durable materials.
- The absence of spaces between the fence parts prevents vision through it.
Why do we make a modern house fence?
Modern house fence has a lot of advantages and benefits:
As we have discussed, fences primary purpose is to protect and demarcate boundaries.
However, modern fences are more demanding in design and the latest high-quality materials.
In pursuit of aesthetic excellence and amid rapidly developing construction technologies, designers are developing unique models of fences.
Photos of fence designs demonstrate the most valuable options.
But if you love the aesthetic appearance more than protection and security, we suggest one of the most elegant types of modern house fences, which will be very suitable for you.
- The white wood fence with gaps will be an excellent choice for you with a flower garden.
Filling elements of wooden sections of fences can be stacked vertically, horizontally, di featuresnally, at any angle and form various patterns and ornaments.
Taking into account the location of the parts in the structure, they distinguish wooden fences in the form of a ladder, herringbone, chessboard, picket fence and others.
Fences are gaining tremendous popularity, the spans of which are a frame with a grid filled with thin strips inside.
- Using natural stone and metal, you can also build a unique and impressive fence. It will be an attractive and memorable modern house fence.
Modern concrete fences are columns with grooves into which slabs are inserted.
The panels colour, texture, and pattern can be the most difficult to predict. Thanks to advanced casting technologies, the concrete surface is given a texture that imitates different materials, including wood and natural stone.
More types of modern house fence
- Metal fences and barriers
Metal fences are perhaps the most elegant and functional. These structures are visually light but have sufficient strength and long service life. They do not require annual repair, and the only condition for durability is timely, thorough treatment with anti-corrosion compounds.
- Fences made of corrugated board
one of the first places among inexpensive structures. Low weight, simplicity and speed of construction, and the variety of colours of grooved boards for the fence made fences of this material very popular.
Moreover, the designs fell in love with summer residents and owners of excellent cottages.
- modern house fences with brick columns
Ease of installation and low cost have made corrugated fences very popular
The column-shaped brick “frame” and base add volume and grandeur to the light side-plate structure with brick columns.
These fences are a combination of elegance and simplicity, which gives the wall a bright personality. Such a tandem will be incredibly logical when there is a forged decor in the design of balconies, stairs or canopies.
Thus, we have provided you with all types of modern house fences that will make you have an exquisite and unique home, but to complete this elegance, we will also discuss the fences you can make for your garden.
These fences give your house a unique lustre and a great aesthetic appearance well, and it has many benefits and advantages that we will explain to you in the following:
The purpose of using fences for natural garden and their benefits
- Reducing the size of the significant areas in the large garden.
- The wall that you built may be to provide privacy that you need and whatever color you want.
- Determine the extent that an individual owns.
- Blocking unwanted scenes.
- The fence is used as a type of natural fender for air currents and soils.
- Divide the parts of the area in front of the house and allocate part of it to the garden.
Types of garden fences
- Boundary fences: (hedges whose purpose is to separate the boundaries between garden spaces owned by different individuals so as not to cross or encroach the length of an individual on his neighbour.
- It surrounds basins in the garden that represent an external frame for it or those that are an extension of the park walkers or roads.
- Flowering hedges: (hedges < is the use of shrubs that produce flowers, which are planted next to each other to give an aesthetic view during their flowering.
- Formal hedges: plants that can overgrow and do not require a considerable time to re-form their leaves and branches after pruning. Leave the fences with them to grow to the required height and are always trimmed at this height.
- Herbaceous: Herbaceous hedges are grown from perennial plants and have woody branches that increase, and cutting them, especially from the growing top, helps to encourage the lateral growth of the components.
You can also make an arch garden gate; it will give your garden and house more elegance and make it unique.
Now here are some steps to make a simple fence out of wood by yourself
- Select a Modern house fence or a partitioned wall post at least 1/3 above the height of the fence you want. Dig a hole just over 1/3 the depth of the size. Fill the hole’s base with 4 inches of gravel.
- Put the wood in the hole and add the concrete mixed with water. Concrete reluctance at the top of the hole to lay away from the post. Measure, dig and install your posts one by one. Use the fence rail to get the correct spacing between the posts. Make sure your jobs are ready to stay on the level while the concrete hardens.
- Insert fence in the holes in the leaflets. Each border should be equally spaced so that the distance from the ground to the lower edge is almost the same as the distance from the lower edge to the upper fence.
- Cut the wood fence panels to allow some natural curvature in the fence boards. The tops of the fence panels may vary slightly, and the wooden surface of the wooden board has been cut.
- Each feature was carefully chosen to add the magic of a rustic fence. Use the outer layer stabilizers to tie your fence panels and seal your wall using the clear payment to maintain the natural rural charm of the wood.